Diamonds Direct have over thirty years of experience in Kerikeri, servicing the community with the very best quality repair, custom work, diamond setting, and more. We combine old techniques and skills with the latest technology to provide the very best in jewellery repair and maintenance with our on-site master jewellers and repair specialists. There is not much we haven’t seen before or cannot repair.
When that special keepsake breaks or is just too worn to wear, it can be so disappointing. Our master jewellers can help you make the right choices in jewellery repair and restoration. With a combined experience of more than 90 years in the trade we have the knowledge, know-how and experience to repair antique to contemporary and everything in between.
Our jewellers are on site at all times to help you make the best choices in jewellery. Whether it’s repair or renovation we provide one-on-one service and consultation.
Diamonds Direct provides only top quality service and performance assuring you we will take care of your valuable keepsakes.
For more information about our repair services contact us today. We can provide no obligation quotes and advice.
We will also provide quotes for your insurance company if you need to claim the repair on your insurance.
Restoration & Repair
Restoration and repair work from Diamonds Direct’s Master Jewellers include:
- Gemstone replacement – Whether the stone is lost or damaged. Often a reclaw or new setting will also be required. We can quote for insurance when required.
- Re-claw or re-tipping of claws – We recommend you get us to check your ring’s claws holding your valuable gemstones annually.
- Re-shank ring bands – Ring’s bands become thin from wear, sometimes requiring a complete new shank, some will only require a half re-shank.
- Chain repairs – re-building of worn links and extending. replacement of end jump rings, cap ends and clasps.
- Heirloom and antique repairs and restoration – We are highly trained to work on your valuable antiques without compromising the value or integrity of your precious pieces
- Rhodium plating – White gold requires rhodium plating to look it’s best and stops it from tarnishing. We do a heavy plating that lasts longer than most.
- Arthritic Shanks
- Charm Fitting – soldering charms on bracelets
- Fitting safety chains and safety clasps on bracelets and bangles
- Plus much more