Full Jewellery Repair and Adjustment Service
Restoration & Repair
Restoration and repair work from Diamonds Direct’s Master Jewellers include:
- Gemstone replacement – Whether the stone is lost or damaged. Often a reclaw or new setting will also be required. We can quote for insurance when required.
- Re-claw or re-tipping of claws – We recommend you get us to check your ring’s claws holding your valuable gemstones annually.
- Re-shank ring bands – Ring’s bands become thin from wear, sometimes requiring a complete new shank, some will only require a half re-shank.
- Chain repairs – re-building of worn links and extending. replacement of end jump rings, cap ends and clasps.
- Heirloom and antique repairs and restoration – We are highly trained to work on your valuable antiques without compromising the value or integrity of your precious pieces
- Rhodium plating – White gold requires rhodium plating to look it’s best and stops it from tarnishing. We do a heavy plating that lasts longer than most.
- Arthritic Shanks
- Charm Fitting – soldering charms on bracelets
- Fitting safety chains and safety clasps on bracelets and bangles
- Plus much more
No matter what the monetary value a piece of jewellery may be, the sentimental value is always irreplaceable.When in our hands your jewellery is treated with the care & respect it deserves. We can restore your jewellery to as new condition. With so many years in the jewellery trade there isn’t much we haven’t worked on including Victorian royal gifts and religious chalices.